[p2p-research] open business models based on company-community ties

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:22:36 CEST 2010

Dear David,

Thanks for your comment on our blog and your proposal to research  on
collaboration between firms and communities,

I'd be interested in expanding our collection of companies and cases studies
myself, and thus in collaborating in some way,

MICHEL

Dear David:

Please have a look at http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Companies and
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Cases

Are you aware of http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Business_Models

Also, I have a collection of tags in delicious that could help, please do
write me via gmail if you’re interested,

Michel

**

It could be a good idea to make a repository of cases of enterprises and
communities in general that are operating in “commons economic” sense. We
need more example outside of the software context. I have recently wrote
about KaBoom (
http://bside.consultorartesano.com/2010/06/21/proposito-y-comunidad-en-kaboom/)a<http://bside.consultorartesano.com/2010/06/21/proposito-y-comunidad-en-kaboom/%29a>business
that is based on the collaboration between the organization an its
community. Is it posible to identify more cases like this?
Thanks!