[p2p-research] Very important news, and suggestions

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 10:17:15 CEST 2010

Dear Eric,

your idea to copy the wiki offline for safekeeping could be a good idea, so
I forward it in cc to james burke, who is helping us with infrastructure,

I copy our list for your useful links

Concerning Diaspora, I don't want to judge technical projects, but I usually
ask Sepp, who follows this more closely,

we recently decided to support DataRoads Foundation as well, and have
reported on other such projects (netsukuku, plexus, etc...)

Michel