[p2p-research] p2p healthcare system?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:15:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

for a general overview of the influence of p2p trends on healtchare, see our
wiki section, http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Health and for updates via
http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Healthcare

Very specifically, as far as I know, only conservative evangelical
christians are engaged in what looks like a true p2p healthcare system, see
http://p2pfoundation.net/Health-Care-Sharing_Ministries, but they
discriminate against gays and nonbelievers,

Michel