[p2p-research] Fwd: "Transformative Studies Institute" sent you a message on Facebook...

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Aug 24 18:40:47 CEST 2010

begin Jon Awbrey quotation of Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:32:34PM -0400:

> At any rate, the suggestion was to put a copy of the article
> at the MyWikiBiz site, which uses the same MediaWiki platform
> as Wikipedia -- actually with added semantic capabilities --
> where you (or whoever is its principal author) can protect
> and maintain it till the Wikiphuss is passed.  Or you may
> just quit caring about the WP copy eventually, as I and
> many others have.

>From the discussion, it looks like the Wikipedians
mainly want to see inbound links from sites they
recognize, to show that the organization is relevant.
The easiest way to beat the case for deletion would be
to (1) ask the people who have contributed articles
or acted as reviewers to add links to the TSI site
(2) add their pages mentioning TSI to the references
on the Wikipedia page.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/