[p2p-research] Fwd: "Transformative Studies Institute" sent you a message on Facebook...

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Tue Aug 24 18:32:34 CEST 2010

Michel,

I was assuming that you forwarded me that note about some
article deletion problems -- or was it just some kind of
Facebook fluke?

At any rate, the suggestion was to put a copy of the article
at the MyWikiBiz site, which uses the same MediaWiki platform
as Wikipedia -- actually with added semantic capabilities --
where you (or whoever is its principal author) can protect
and maintain it till the Wikiphuss is passed.  Or you may
just quit caring about the WP copy eventually, as I and
many others have.

Cheers,

Jon

--