[p2p-research] Data Roads: P2P network physical topology.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:14:50 CEST 2010

Dear Jared,

Though this sounds like a good idea to me, I don't feel I have the technical
skills to judge this on its merits.

Therefore, I'm forwarding this to Sepp, who monitors infrastructural
developments, and to our list, requesting them for comments,

I feel rather overwhelmed right now, and serve on 2-3 others boards already,
so I don't think it's a good idea for me to extend myself to another one,
but please don't read this as a lack of support,

Michel