[p2p-research] against human rentals

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:16:04 CEST 2010

On 8/23/10, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
> I could be wrong about Apture as I just checked and it is not showing
>  up on admin dashboard part of site. But, it is the only thing that I
>  know of that is different from the last few years of what was deployed
>  (although I do not maintain the blog, so I could be wrong)
>
>  Kevin, what operating system, browser etc are you using?

OSX 10.4, Firefox

>  If you are trying to paste from MS Word or a similar rich text editor,
>  then this will definitely cause you problems, and is the root of the
>  problem, likely (if you are pasting from MS, or other document
>  editor).

Actually it does the same thing even if I'm pasting in plaintext from
the gmail editor, or I paste in the html code directly from another
Wordpress text editor.  But right now the "visual" tab doesn't even
work on the dashboard!  Back when the "visual" tab did still work,
several months ago, I could compose a text that looked good with
normal breaks in the text editor -- but when I clicked "publish" or
"preview" the posted text was all screwed up with the paragraphs
jammed together.  If you look at the post I did this evening on the
Manning support group, you'll see what I mean.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism