[p2p-research] against human rentals

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 05:39:53 CEST 2010

I could be wrong about Apture as I just checked and it is not showing
up on admin dashboard part of site. But, it is the only thing that I
know of that is different from the last few years of what was deployed
(although I do not maintain the blog, so I could be wrong)

Kevin, what operating system, browser etc are you using?

If you are trying to paste from MS Word or a similar rich text editor,
then this will definitely cause you problems, and is the root of the
problem, likely (if you are pasting from MS, or other document
editor).

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Kevin Carson
<free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/23/10, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I believe the problems could be caused by the Apture plugins, and
>>  Javascript conflicts with the javascript that is built into wordpress
>>  (plus various conflicts with different browsers).
>
> Thanks, Sam.  Is it causing problems for anyone else?
>
> --
> Kevin Carson
> Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org
> Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism
> http://mutualist.blogspot.com
> The Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
> http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
> Organization Theory:  A Libertarian Perspective
> http://mutualist.blogspot.com/2005/12/studies-in-anarchist-theory-of.html

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com