[p2p-research] against human rentals

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 05:33:45 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Kevin Carson
<free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/9/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi kevin,
>>
>> i think your notion here of severable agreements is a breakthrough concept,
>> and really hope you can elaborate, eventually for a blog entry,
>>
>> this may be the analogical concept to forking in the domain of physical
>> resources,
>
> I don't know what's wrong with the P2P Blog dashboard, or why it
> causes problems for me and nobody else.  But it's a lot more of a
> chore to post there because the editing software is so screwed up.
> When I make posts at other Wordpress dashboards, like my Homebrew
> Industrial Revolution blog or the Center for a Stateless Society,
> there's no problem at all with formatting.  But the P2P Dash won't
> preserve line breaks in the draft when you publish--paragraphs are
> nested right up against each other with no space in between, so it
> looks really crowded and messy.  The line/paragraph break formatting
> works fine at the other Wordpress dsahboards I use, without a problem.
>  But even when I draft a post at one of those dashboards and then copy
> and paste the html into the P2P Wordpress text editor, the line breaks
> still don't show up.

I believe the problems could be caused by the Apture plugins, and
Javascript conflicts with the javascript that is built into wordpress
(plus various conflicts with different browsers).

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com