[p2p-research] against human rentals

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:06:26 CEST 2010

On 8/9/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi kevin,
>
> i think your notion here of severable agreements is a breakthrough concept,
> and really hope you can elaborate, eventually for a blog entry,
>
> this may be the analogical concept to forking in the domain of physical
> resources,

I don't know what's wrong with the P2P Blog dashboard, or why it
causes problems for me and nobody else.  But it's a lot more of a
chore to post there because the editing software is so screwed up.
When I make posts at other Wordpress dashboards, like my Homebrew
Industrial Revolution blog or the Center for a Stateless Society,
there's no problem at all with formatting.  But the P2P Dash won't
preserve line breaks in the draft when you publish--paragraphs are
nested right up against each other with no space in between, so it
looks really crowded and messy.  The line/paragraph break formatting
works fine at the other Wordpress dsahboards I use, without a problem.
 But even when I draft a post at one of those dashboards and then copy
and paste the html into the P2P Wordpress text editor, the line breaks
still don't show up.

You may (or may not) have noticed that there's a blank line with a
period on it between every two paragraphs of all the posts I've done
on P2P blog for the past several months.  The only way I can get the
text editor to put space between paragraphs is to hit "return" twice
and then insert a period on the blank line, to keep the formatting
from jamming them together.  As you can imagine, this is extremely
time-consuming and annoying.  Formatting a post for P2P blog so that
it doesn't look like crap can turn into an hours-long job.

Also, the text editor dashboard doesn't load fully or display the
buttons properly.  It's been this way for many months, and it's the
only Wordpress dash that does this for me.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism