[p2p-research] from-open-business-models-to-an-economy-of-the-commons/

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:25:54 CEST 2010

On Aug 21, 2010, at 12:09 PM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> please Alex, validation will come in time, if other people find it
> valid,but the more you push for it, the more it will escape you .. ,
> before our conflict, I promoted your work consistently, as you know

This is filthy.  Making it out like I'm begging you for
acknowledgement.  This is dirty politic, nothing more.

As I explained, a pointer to a collaborative opportunity.  You will
know when I'm grovelling, I assure you.

If the work not useful, fine, but it is a collaborative praxis, and
not meant to be complete.  Your article
Seemed a good intro to what the coop is about and why the research
happens on the wiki.  Same stuff we talk about before.

Try http://p2pfoundation.net/P2PCC