[p2p-research] from-open-business-models-to-an-economy-of-the-commons/

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 12:28:35 CEST 2010

You make it out to be a request for validation because you are so self-centered.

I say that I have actively been involved in conversation with you
about the very model you say you "invented" or whatever in that
article.

I merely ask you to reference a body of work.  I do not sign most of
the pages, and don't ask for my name to be sited.

You are building on the shoulders of others, as you like to say.

Your wish to deny the conversations and their content shows your
misanthropic tendencies bubbling through.

I don't care if my name is on it.  It is an invitation to people to
engage the research.  That research is related to the furthering of
foundation activities, ostensibly.  You can do with that what you
like, of course.

Your actions are so touching, and telling.

Alex