[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcf_discussion] Important: FCFORUM Sponshorship

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:02:18 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fuster, Mayo <Mayo.Fuster at eui.eu>
Date: Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM
Subject: [fcf_discussion] Important: FCFORUM Sponshorship
To: fcforum_discussion at list.fcforum.net

 Hello!

I am writing to you to make you notice that we just launched a possibility
to do an sponsorship of the Fcforum (even if small) for organizations and
projects, or individuals, that feel sympathy to the Fcforum and would like
to support it. Sponsorship can go from 50 euros (or less) to 1000 euros (or
more). We know many digital rights/free culture actors support the Fcforum
work, with the sponsorship we want to open a new channel to canalise this
support and sympathy. Unfortunately, the success of Fcforum/oXcars/Exgae is
having a contra-part, the cultural industry in Spain (with the association
to manage authors copyright (SGAE) at the front) is doing a big lobbing to
the public institutions in order to cut the funding we received last year
from the city council and the Spanish government and put us in trouble.

But we also are launching the sponsorship because it is a very good
opportunity for affinity organizations to spread projects though the large
Fcforum local and international audience (I.e. last year the Fcforum website
had 15.408 unique visits and around 3.000 people participate in the oXcars
and 200 international organization supported the Fcforum Charter).

You can find the detailed information on how to sponsor the fcforum below or
at this website: http://2010.fcforum.net/be-sponsor/

Please contact me if you have any doubt (mayo.fuster at eui.eu)

Thank you in advance. Be very sure that the organizational crew will
appreciate it a lot and your support will be well spread around. Have a nice
day! Mayo

*Become A Sponsor – Support the Fcforum organizing*

The Fcforum are unique opportunities to engage with main actors developing
new economical models of sustainability of the digital era. FcForum needs
help to reach the necessary financial resources.
We have received many interest in supporting the Fcforum and engage in its
promotion and organizing. The following sponsorship opportunities is a
channel to canalise this support and to create a network of organizations
supporting free culture. Your organizations sponsorship will help offset the
travel costs for the participants, and fund general costs associated with
the conference organization and also it will enable your organization to
reach a diverse audience and create new national and international
partnerships.

Sponsorship is available at 4 levels:

Platinum 500-1,000 euros +
* Prominent display of your logo at Fcforum website
* Presentation during the oXcars
* Recognition of your support to the Fcforum organizing in the final
outcomes

Standard 250 euros
* Display of your logo at conference website
* Presentation during the oXcars

Basic 50 – 100 euros
* Display of your logo at conference website
* Mention during the oXcars
* Sponsorship below 50 euros will be also welcome and appreciated.

Send your sponsorship support at: