[p2p-research] Special request: extra material for p2p blog during August 20-30

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 03:43:01 CEST 2010

Dear friends,

I really hope some of you can chip in this week, as I have not been able to
produce much of a reserve this time,

Eli, could you possible check the site in the afternoon during that period,
and if you do not see 2 items that day, republish any older blog entry of
your choice?

Kevin, this is good time to continue your serialization; Sam, any
republication of your commons series would be welcome as well!

Anybody who has requests in the pipeline and responded positively, now is a
really good time,

Please check out the schedule and post-date appropriately (we strive for 2
items per day, maximum 4)

Now is also a good time for bringing status reports on your own favourite
projects

It's imporant to keep a rythm of publication ...

(hope I spelled r .. right)