[p2p-research] Josef Davies-Coates says we reached $470 in one day ..

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:48:38 CEST 2010

Amazing,

I'm guessing it's best to continue and get more?

and then publish a status report at the end of five days?

We can also discuss with the list, how to use the extra money,

My proposal is to split the extra money for the development of the
alternative, and help James defray the server cost he is been covering on
his own, if need be, to give him the sum for next year,

Michel