[p2p-research] Hello this is my email

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:20:59 CEST 2010

I'm sharing this with our list, so that they know this excellent news!!

Many in our community agree we need an alternative, and there are sound
proposals, but we just need someone to drive this, perhaps we can use
whatever tops the $200 in the drive, into a bonus for a project leader, so
that we can honour our committment, in return for this gift,

it woudn't be much, but will help in the launch of the effort? the remit
would be to get this going and have a decision on what way forward in terms
of tech,

josef, please twitter the good news, as this motivates others as well,

Michel