[p2p-research] Issue of bullying within private p2p-f communication

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 14:21:05 CEST 2010

Michel, the energy behind your threat is associated with my stated
intentions to expel you from the board.  I said in private that I want to
vote you off the board.  I don't see a problem with this intention.  This is
how democracy works.

To me, this is about democracy, and this is good.  Voting for and against a
position or for a representative is a good thing.

Maybe this is the subject we should talk about?

If this was a democracy I would vote you off.

I say I have a right to critique your use of authority and the decisions you
make.

I want users to have rights.  I want users to be represented on the board.

I see democracy as an important part of a community.

I have a right to contact others. I have a right to learn from their
concerns and to share information with them.

Alex