[p2p-research] re-New Town - Sustainable Urban Housing & Community 2050

Matt matt at digiblade.com
Sun Aug 15 10:02:05 CEST 2010

The MIT school of Architecture released  a 57 page magazine\report on
sustainable urban housing and communities. It was a fascinating read. So
much so that if there is interest, I can scan it to PDF for those interested
as I do not know how I can get any more copies (I could host it for download
on my server). This report covers the years 2030-2050 speculation on urban
housing trends and contains quite a few P2P trends.

Cheers,

Matt