[p2p-research] Issue of bullying within private p2p-f communication

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 08:08:30 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 1:43 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to report on an issue that I had communicated privately, to honour my
> own promise to restrain myself, but given Sam Rose's reply which I'm not
> copying in without his permission, confirms that private bullying has gone
> on much more systematically.

You don't have to put up with it, Michel. The situation is that a
person is taking up huge amounts of your time and energy, accusing you
of being dishonest, evasive,hurling insults at you etc. You've clearly
and concisely explained your position and reasoning a number of times.
You have no obligation to comply with any specific demands related to
this.

So the question is:

What do you see that specifically needs to happen to prevent the
problems you foresee? What do you need the rest of us to do?

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com