[p2p-research] Fwd: Permaculture TV - Chris Michael – Workers Development for New York City

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Sat Aug 14 19:16:42 CEST 2010

   Permaculture TV - Chris Michael – Workers Development for New York
City<http://permaculture.tv>
 <http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/permaculture/EHmn>
------------------------------

Chris Michael – Workers Development for New York
City<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/permaculture/EHmn/%7E3/7pRQCxYr1I4/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

A presentation by Chris Michael of Workers Development in the City of New
York <http://www.workersdevelopment.com/> on direct public
offerings<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_public_offering>for
worker-cooperatives at the US
Worker Coop Conference
2010<http://www.usworker.coop/events/conference2010/workshops>,
Berkeley

Filmed by Patrick O’Connor of Oakland Sol <http://oaklandsol.org> for
Permaculture.coop <http://permaculture.coop>

<http://permaculture.tv/chris-michael-workers-development-for-new-york-city/the_guys-600/>

*Click here to view the embedded
video.*<http://permaculture.tv/chris-michael-workers-development-for-new-york-city/>

Workers Development in the City of New York is a for-profit business aimed
at the development of worker cooperative businesses in the New York City
metropolitan area. Our business structure is also organized as a worker
cooperative. Presently, we are at work on our first worker cooperative
restaurant. Visit workersdiner.org for more information.

*Creative Financing for Your Worker Cooperative
*Jenny Kassan, Katovich Law Group and Sustainable Economies Law Center;
Chris Michael, Workers Development; Christina Jennings, NCDF; Mike Leung,
Worker Cooperative Credit Union

This panel will cover the legal framework for the financing of worker
cooperatives and provide examples of creative financing techniques including
the creation of a credit union to help finance worker cooperatives and
conducting a direct public stock offering to non-members.

Source: usworker.coop<http://www.usworker.coop/events/conference2010/workshops>
   You are subscribed to email updates from Permaculture TV free video
cooperative <http://permaculture.tv>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=YzOaMz3vbxqlMh5ymXjLkT06Mws>
. Email delivery powered by Google  Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
USA 60610