[p2p-research] On Alex Rollin stated intentions to expel me from the P2P Foundation board

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:35:07 CEST 2010

Dear Maria,

Since this is a process rather than personal discussion, I'll pinch in.

This is exactly what I'm proposing, based on the notion that the person that
has worked full time for four years has a priority over the person who has
done so for three months.

Co-habitance has become an impossiblity, it would be a cancer that would
destroy both parties, even without the stated intent of one party aiming at
expelling the other.

At this stage, the 'powers that be' need to decide whose types of
contributions are most important. I am certainly no longer willing to
produce content under a regime which makes this work increasingly difficult.

My hypothesis is that this would lead to a process-heavy wiki with lots of
potential technical possibilities, but the growth of content would be
severely curtailed without my participation.

So my hope is that James listens to my recommendation, and pulls the plug,
and I similarly stated that after a moratorium, a resumption of activities
could be attempted.

Michel