[p2p-research] On Alex Rollin stated intentions to expel me from the P2P Foundation board

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:26:56 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com>wrote:

> Maria Droujkova wrote:
> > - Both parties strongly disapprove of the way
> > they are being talked to
> > - Both parties realize the other person does not
> > consent to being talked to in this way
> > - Both parties continue, in full view of this realization
> >
> > I am for "nuking from space" when something like
> > that happens in a community
> > - full moratorium on all dispute-related activities whatsoever,
> > done by pulling the necessary plugs.
>
> Are you saying Michel and Alex
> should be 'banned' in some way?
>
> Should this be part of written policy?

I am proposing the activities related to the conflict should be frozen for a
while, together with their discussion. Someone techy should make a list of
actions (like DynamicPageList) and freeze all that for a few weeks, or ask
people to stop doing actions from the list.

Actions that cannot happen consensually should not happen.

I realize this stop, in itself, is non-consensual.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.