[p2p-research] moratorium on conflict debate

Maja van der Velden maja at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 12 17:24:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I agree with this proposal. What often happens when such conflicts
continue is that people retreat, even unscribe, from the list in order
to be released from the conflict. That would really harm P2P work. It
is time for a cooling off period followed by some thinking and
discussion off-list.

Greetings,

Maja