[p2p-research] On Alex Rollin stated intentions to expel me from the P2P Foundation board

Natalie Pang nataliep at gmx.at
Thu Aug 12 06:05:29 CEST 2010

Michel, you have my full trust of course, and I believe that you possess
the vision and devotion necessary to fulfill the promises of this
network. I consider the task of managing people the toughest job of all,
not to mention a community that is growing this quickly. So I greatly
laud your efforts, and no one should take anything away from you in this
respect.

I believe there must be a genuine misunderstanding here. Being the
non-techie I am, I must admit my inability to fully grasp what is
happening here. But may I suggest that further discourse on this will
only seek to pursue a peaceful solution, one that will be accepted by
all parties?

As Thomas Carlyle once said, every noble work is at first impossible. So
while things may seem difficult now, I believe it also presents an
opportunity for us to look at things differently, and grow in our depth
of understanding what may/may not work in our community. Let us all
pursue a resolution with the goal of growing this productive community.

--
Natalie Pang
Assistant Professor