[p2p-research] On Alex Rollin stated intentions to expel me from the P2P Foundation board

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:20:01 CEST 2010

Thanks Sam,

my intention is to allow Alex to use our material in his own venue, as I
find it unacceptable to have someone in the organisation whose stated
intention is to remove me ... let's help alex to that and remove this
energy-sapping conflict

my intention is no longer to leave the wiki or the P2P Foundation, but to
clearly state that I want to continue to build it, with people who share the
ideals and trust me, but with a boundary condition (for the moment, at some
point if I really mess things up and people feel that way, I can leave) that
those whose explicit aim is to expel me, should find another place.

Alex and I cannot work together and his is not happy in a situation where he
has to take my concerns into account. He wants everything, and I can't
accept nothing, so let's stop the hostile takeover, but give Alex all the
resources he needs to realize his own dreams and ideals.

Michel