[p2p-research] some wiki editing rules

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:23:52 CEST 2010

hi maria,

I'm not a gamer and not familiar with the specifics of WoW ...

some people have suggested ideas similar to the idea of a benevolent
dictator, like I would just pull the plug ..

doing this would be a dramatic and for me it is only to be used in extreme
circumstances, when you are sure the other party is a troll or a spammer,

I don't think this is the case here, so however 'dramatic the clash', the
aim is to generate a community discussion and perhaps that will lead to a
maturation of our governance ...

let's see what happens ..