[p2p-research] some wiki editing rules

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:17:39 CEST 2010

Hi Sam,

the wisiwig might be a good idea, but if I understand it, Alex has already
installed it ...

right now, I think the issue is more political than technical, what I want
to stop is a particular direction for the wiki to go in, and slowdown or
stop a wholesale transformation of the nature of the p2p wiki I do not
approve of

I want to hear that the other party understands that imposing this direction
further is not the way to go, to accept that there are other people with
different views who want to defend the nottingham forest for further
development, or to use another analogy, some natives just prefer the oil
stays in the ground, no matter how much of an other kind of value it
constructs for other people with a different logic