[p2p-research] some wiki editing rules

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:19:35 CEST 2010

I installed  FCKeditor a while ago.  It's in a link at the top of
every edit page when you are logged in.  Makes formatting really easy.
 It displays it all as rendered output, unlike the Wikipedia one and
even (usefully) hides parser tags while allowing easy editing of them.

I try to make things easy for people.  Only took me the time to learn
how to install it and edit the configuration.  I had to learn a bit,
but I thought it would make life easier for editors who aren't
familiar with parser extensions or complex formatting.  Just one of
those things a volunteer helper can do, you know?

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FCKeditor_%28by_FCKeditor_and_Wikia%29