[p2p-research] against human rentals

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:23:37 CEST 2010

yes, ultimately that would be the best safety net, though I would strongly
doubt it would be enough without mutualized assistance

 but since that has not existed for a few hundred years, i.e. the direct
access, the social safety net has in practice been about redistribution

a lot less redistribution would be needed, if there would be no
disappropriation in the first place