[p2p-research] Fwd: important message to all p2p foundationsympathizers

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Aug 10 13:14:59 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 18:05:01 PM +0700, Michel Bauwens (michelsub2004 at gmail.com) wrote:
> well, if I can keep the current wiki as is, and Alex can play in a new one,
> then I don't see any problems on my side ...
>
> Alex would have some problems in the beginning with visibility, but we would
> have enough resources to make his work more widely known,
>
> and the advantage of a p2pfoundation.com fork

p2pfoundation.com is a whole_new_ domain. Is it available, can you buy
it if it isn't already yours...? And why would it be needed, since it
would also generate confusion? Or maybe you meant a 3rd level
subdomain, like alex.p2pfoundation.net? only the latter route is free
and doable in minutes by whoever is the contact for the current
domain.

Marco