[p2p-research] some wiki editing rules

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:43:34 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Alex Rollin <alex.rollin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Who am I to argue with the board?  I have no rights here; merely
> offerings and requests.

Thanks, Alex.

I hope Michel agrees with this, as it would allow both you and him to
paste in content from Wikipedia, without needing to laboriously remove
local links. It would also open up an opportunity to show people
connected with P2P foundation where new content is needed (we could
first audit the wanted pages list for pages that are truly wanted, and
not just dead links).

What do you think Michel?

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com