[p2p-research] some wiki editing rules

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:44:30 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Alex Rollin <alex.rollin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not dismissive of Michel's attempts to chat,

Sounded to me like he was saying: *not* that you were dismissive of
his attempts to chat, but rather specifically that Michel believes you
are dismissive of the specific concerns that he's raised in this
thread. I will take Michel at his word for what he is saying in this
regard.

>but I do feel
> marginalized by his refusal to contact me directly.

It is reasonable that Michel wants to deal with the problem he is
seeing in a transparent way, that affords feedback from the community.
P2P wiki is a community resource.

>I am happy to
> collaborate on solutions.

I'd like to recommend that you and Michel work this out in a public
forum, not privately. This will help the larger goal that you seem to
have, Alex, which is opening up for more participation.

>I put in 25 hours a week writing on this
> wiki and patrolling spammers etc.

I am glad that you are doing this. Thank you.

> All work is related, at the moment
> and based on an agreement with Michel about how to follow through with
> an open workers cooperative that welcomes all of the p2p research
> community to join together in commons based endeavors.

> I refuse to be
> treated or spoken of like some unresponsive miscreant without
> complaint.  It is rude and does not brook any respect with me.

Please accept my apologies, Alex.

I've got a lot of affinity/loyalty towards Michel Bauwens. If he seems
to me to be indicating he's in trouble or conflict, I will move to
defend.

email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
http://forwardfound.org