[p2p-research] some wiki editing rules

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:25:58 CEST 2010

I am not dismissive of Michel's attempts to chat, but I do feel
marginalized by his refusal to contact me directly.  I am happy to
collaborate on solutions.  I put in 25 hours a week writing on this
wiki and patrolling spammers etc.  All work is related, at the moment
and based on an agreement with Michel about how to follow through with
an open workers cooperative that welcomes all of the p2p research
community to join together in commons based endeavors.  I refuse to be
treated or spoken of like some unresponsive miscreant without
complaint.  It is rude and does not brook any respect with me.

>>> http://futureforwardinstitute.org
>>> http://socialsynergyweb.org/culturing
>>> http://flowsbook.panarchy.com/
>>> http://socialmediaclassroom.com