[p2p-research] On Channels

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:17:21 CEST 2010

thanks alex, great initiative,

I've put the following comments in the talk page:

Thanks Alex, for working this out. This was indeed one of my main wishes for
a 'next step'. However, I saw it rather for subject domains, which have
already target audiences, rather than for the 3 channels you choose, because
these are still very minoritarian concerns.
however, we can use this as test trials, and implement the topical domains
later,
an important point, but i'm sure that's not a problem and that you've taken
this into account, is that there will usually be more than one delicious tag
for a given domain topic,
an important point for me is that this does not replace the existing wiki,
but creates an added layer of access to it
Michel