[p2p-research] P2P-F FTA MOU, fyi

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:52:18 CEST 2010

I see your point and would add that my concern is that the process of
developing the course is what the Free Knowledge Institute and the
SELF project have to offer.  This is their form of  Peer Production,
and I would encourage you to continue to pay attention to sharing that
process with others in the community.  As you and I are close to the
operations it is easy to overlook the fact that every primer on how to
write within a community is a course on peer production, and that this
partnership can be handled in a way that benefits both organizations
and their members in the manner of learning and sharing process.  This
is interesting because the foundation's members can benefit directly
instead of indirectly through you and your reputation.

I mentioned my interest in learning about the FKI's process when I met
Hinde, and mentioned to her that I would discuss it with you, so
that's what I'm doing.