[p2p-research] OSE update

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:02:18 CEST 2010

Hi Marcin,

really sorry for my delayed response, I've seen a blog post in the meantime,
which is a progress report mentioning "William",

however, I noted that people lacking context may not really understand it
all,

but in any case, feel free to update our blog readers directly on your
progress, if you have any access uses, please contact james in cc,

Michel