[p2p-research] kevin's new book

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:07:16 CEST 2010

On 8/5/10, Kevin Carson <free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/4/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  > Umair Haque has been collecting a series of impressive and important graphs
>  > that hightight the current transition problems, i.e. the deeper trends
>  > preceding, causing, and following the meltdown
>  >
>  > here is an example:
>  > http://www.bubblegeneration.com/2010/07/great-transition_22.html

>  > I think they would be very useful in any book you would be writing about
>  > what comes next after the crisis ..
>  >
>  > all this to try to get you to volunteer to go through his series and publish
>  > a selection of his graphs with your comments and conclusions

On further reflection, this is outside the scope of anything I'm
currently researching, and I just really, really can't juggle any more
deadlines.  I'm falling further and further behind on stuff I've
already agreed to do.  Most of the time, I really do better on
self-selected stuff that I already feel motivated enough about to
write on.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism