[p2p-research] Case for economic democracy and against human rentals

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:54:25 CEST 2010

hi,

I'll present the credit coop tomorrow already on the blog (done)

but, I would appreciate a series on human rentals, where the videos can be
embedded as extra's

and a simpler explanation of the labor theory of property,

there's no rush, but I would appreciate material between august 20 and 30 in
particular,

Michel