[p2p-research] Amazon created the workforce online market

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:30:53 CEST 2010

Dear Don,

you write: so far, none of the so-called "bounty systems"
for paying rewards to fix bugs or add features in
collaborative projects seem to have caught on.
I'm interested in any material on this, including by you,

also, any critiques, explanations of mechanical turk would be welcome, it's
not covered in our wiki yet,

Michel