[p2p-research] semantic wiki extension

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:06:40 CEST 2010

I'm not following this in detail, and I often disagree with patrick's basic
premises,

however, I think that developing a set of rights for online users is a
really very important,

is this something some people could working on, using a wiki project
document?

once there is a consensus, we would then discuss how to apply it as a
governance model for the p2p-f ecology?

Michel