[p2p-research] Is peer production a real mode of production?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 06:50:22 CEST 2010

hi kevin,

with half-wave I mean the following

a kondratieff wave has a upswing wave of 25-30 years marked by high growth
and productive investement

half-way there is a crisis in the dominant country (73 oil crisis)

set's off the second half-wave of low growth and speculative investment and
financialization

it's an open question, but I think there is room for a wave of investment
around green etc ...

but it is conditioned on the financial deleveraging and structural reform of
the previous wave, and that is NOT happening (I've heard it is similar not
to 1929, but to 1873, as a scenario)

Michel