[p2p-research] conference on p2p urbanism

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:11:48 CEST 2010

I do not have the necessary contacts myself for an urbanism conference, so I
think Nikos proposal is the next best idea ..

for me, I'll have a hyper-busy time from end of august to end of november,

so my proposal is, unless people want to go ahead without my input, which is
very fine for me, is that agatino relaunches this proposal on December 1,
and we start preparing for a online conference in the spring of 2011 ?

Michel