[p2p-research] Why do we not choose Permaculture?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 08:53:11 CEST 2010

I think Sam's point works at the ground level of explanation, but it is also
simply that laws, regulations etc... are of function of power and the clash
of private interests ... there are very few laws which are simply made
because they are the 'best solution' for any given problem, they are instead
the product of complex lobbying and negotiations based on the short and long
term interests of private, usually for-profit, groups,

Michel