[p2p-research] Article on digital currencies for P2P Foundation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 08:47:31 CEST 2010

Dear Mark,

let me know when part 2 becomes available, part one is excellent and I'd
like to publish them back to back, I also asked our p2p money expert Sepp to
read and offer some comments,

part 1 is already on the wiki see here,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Non-Bank_Digital_Currency_Systems, and we can just
add part 2 there,

after that, they can go to the blog, excerpted or in full, probably the
latter,

Michel