[p2p-research] Fwd: Invitation to Favors.org Events - April 2010, see the videos

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:52:02 CEST 2010

**
PAST EVENTS RECORDINGS

Instructions:
1. Go to www.ustream.com
2. On the upper right, search for Friendly Favors
3. This is the screen to find us when we are online.  To see a video click
on Videos.

Links:

2010-02-25 – Scott McKeown
Transition Town Movement
Part 1 of 2: www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/5013400
Part 2 of 2: www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/5013745

2010-02-19 – Suzanne Taylor
Documenting the Crop Circle Phenomenon
Part 1 of 2: www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/4858232
Part 2 of 2: www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/4860999

2010-02-09 – Frederick Burks
Can personal transformation be guided online?
Part 1 of 2: www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/4601065
Part 2 of 2: www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/4601541

2010-01-28 - Blue Cloud
Extra terrestrial intervention in human development
Part 1 of 2: www.ustream.tv/recorded/4289415
Part 2 of 2: www.ustream.tv/recorded/4290998
His 508 slides presentation: http://nativeearthnation.org/Nibiru.ppt.htm

2010-01-26 - Ellen Augustine & Barry Hamerson
NotMyPriorities.org - How to align our national budget
www.ustream.tv/recorded/4248621

2010-01-21 - Richard Luckens
Craneway.com - Attracting conscious raising events
www.ustream.tv/recorded/4139973

2009-12-15 - Jamie Janover
The Unified Field Theory of Nassim Haramein
Part 1 of 2: www.ustream.tv/recorded/3147411
Part 2 of 2: www.ustream.tv/recorded/3149981

2009-12-10 - Don Hotson
Quantum Connections - Diracs Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy
www.ustream.tv/recorded/2899121