[p2p-research] Slow Money event

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:19:46 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Slow Money <info at slowmoneyalliance.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM
Subject: Beautiful Venue, Amazing Event
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

            Can you see yourself standing in this field?

Well, not by yourself. You'll actually be there with hundreds of thought
leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and activists from around the country.
Under a big tent. Next to Lake Champlain. Comparing notes with folks from
Austin, Seattle, Boston, New Orleans and many other places where Slow Money
initiatives are emerging.

And listening to Bill McKibben, Joel Salatin, Gary Hirshberg, Eliot Coleman,
Will Raap, Erika Allen and many other inspiring
leaders<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=C7fJl6xaTczYMWXFyL%2FGKk2jsDkTE2ND>at
Slow Money's National
Gathering<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=3xP1kpYDhrZdoiw84I82RU2jsDkTE2ND>at
Shelburne Farms June 9-11.

The event is filling up, so don't delay.  Register
today.<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=zJ0FRuHYF8%2Big7APJERBBU2jsDkTE2ND>

 Thanks to our Sponsors who make this event possible!

   Mary's Gone Crackers RSF Social Finance Betsy and Jesse Fink
Foundation Organic
Valley Solidago Foundation Calvert Foundation Castanea Foundation Chelsea
Green City Market Clean Yield Clif Bar Recycled Paper Printing Sandy River
Charitable Foundation Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund Trillium Gardener's
Supply Wainwright Bank Merritt & Merritt & Moulton Vermont Venture
Network Investors'
Circle University of Vermont

Marketing Partners
   1% For the Planet BALLE Burlington CEDO Edible Communities Publications
eTown Vermont Fresh Network Intervale Local Harvest First Affirmative
Financial Network Shelburne Farms Slow Food The Kathleen Show
Transition US Vermont
Commons NYU

 Follow us on Facebook<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XaIYG9FNYCXdomtAtpYMCE2jsDkTE2ND>and
Twitter<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dDGjakbe8oBfqAuorAnQ302jsDkTE2ND>
:<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=v%2FGV7XfLjukZTrY8XepaMk2jsDkTE2ND>
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mihvDucpOa6sbHmRqJSWoE2jsDkTE2ND>

You have received this email from the Slow Money Alliance.
320 Washington Street 4th Floor Brookline MA 02445

We are supported and sustained by our members. Join or find out more
here<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=tc4TT3iK3nOeQpmDgsM1oU2jsDkTE2ND>
.

If you received this email from a friend, and would like to subscribe click
here<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=tLMyO%2BSvfufKZ3Jrwc4CgU2jsDkTE2ND>.

If you did not subscribe, or would no longer like to receive email
updates unsubscribe
here<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=OeQsRlc1uIf7LjMpSkGfR7MuBR49sqve>
.