[p2p-research] "Voting" for Distributed Governance/Production/Property?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:46:47 CEST 2010

More specifically, in the same way as a "representative" election can lead
to bring despotism to power,

I would feel more at ease voting if my vote could bring a "distributed form
of governance" into effect.

I do not feel like legitimizing a so called "representative" system,
But by not voting, I also do not want to enable a less moderate party or
even despotism to take control.

... hence I understand people that do not want to vote, and would like to
find a way to vote differently then by not voting.

My current approach is by attempting, through my lifestyle,and through the
choice id my contributions and non contributions, to enable distributed
forms of governance , production and property to emerge.

Yet it still keeps the dilemma of potentially disempowering "representative"
power politics.

Writing from my mobile phone,
Dante

On Apr 28, 2010 4:33 PM, "Dante-Gabryell Monson" <dante.monson at gmail.com>