[p2p-research] Is the future of distributed manufacturing in China?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:23:01 CEST 2010

Hi Ryan,

I copy to Daniel, who has a similar mindset to yours, but doesn't believe in
smallness yet,

as for the redshirts, they are actually mostly enterpreneurs and they want
democracy and capitalism, and they are battling feudal restraints. The only
thing they are asking is for a free election, too much to ask?

would you like them to just acquiesce in their loss of any influence over
the system altogether, after having briefly tasted an enterpreneurial
feature before 2006?

Coops are fine and interesting, but you can't completely shut out politics,

what is needed are integrative politics, because if you don't, they'll
simply outlaw your coops,

Michel