[p2p-research] Cut or evolve from current "representative" politics?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:21:53 CEST 2010

Hi Dante,

my approach is undoubtedly different,

I would work with a network of politicians, not limited to one party, that
are sympathetic to open/p2p themes and support p2p rights,

the pirates, the greens in their near totality, and a smattering in the
other parties,

I don't see these dying institutions disappear in the short term, so in the
meantime, if you want to stop anti-internet legislation, you have to build
political support, but of course, they will only listen if you already have
a capacity to mobilize,

but this should in no way impinge the autonomy of our efforts,

Michel