[p2p-research] Cut or evolve from current "representative" politics?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:56:52 CEST 2010

i would say my strategy would be integrative:

1) we build and network alternatives and create a new culture around it,
including social movements with political aims

2) we resist attacks, and seek support wherever we can find it, including
through institutions

3) once a majority is motivated enough, we move beyond the present system

My guess is that step 3 won't happen for another 25-30 years